Long Term Care for Seniors in Everett, Wa
Our Long Term Care Services in Everett, Washington support you and your loved one through the aging process. We provide compassionate care when you are faced with change of life decisions.
When you or your loved one are no longer able to live in your current situation due to medical or safety issues, Sunrise View is here to support you. Our staff will support your loved one through the aging process.
Committed Staff Provides Individualized Care
Our committed staff provide individualized care in a small, intimate, loving and safe environment. We encourage you to come and meet our wonderful residents and staff. In addition to providing 24-hour nursing care, we offer medical care services. Our long term care services are overseen by John Addison, M.D., FACP (John is Board-Certified in Internal and Geriatric Medicine). Contact Sunrise View today for more information about our long term care services.
Our Caring Staff is Here to Answer Your Questions About Our Facility:
- 4 Star Rated CMS Skilled Nursing Facility
- Daily Licensed Nurse Services in Assisted Living
- 2019 Best of Everett Awards for Senior Citizens Information & Service for 7 consecutive years & qualifies for the Everett Business Hall of Fame
- Private Suites Available for Comfortable, Expedited Rehab
- Excellent State/Federal Inspections
- Wireless Internet – Wi Fi now Available on Campus
- Come Tour our Air-Conditioned Apartments and Stay for Lunch!